Preschool & Daycare Field Trips
We are offering the opportunity to bring your Preschool or Daycare class to our state-of-the-art Gymnastics facility for an hour of fun and fitness! Our professional staff believes that ALL children must have physical activity in their lives in order to be happy and healthy. Gymnastics is the BEST preparation you can offer a child to create lasting physical, emotional, psychological, and educational benefits.
Participation in a regular Gymnastics program promotes strength, flexibility, coordination, agility, balance, and self-esteem. In our Preschool Field trip program, we rely heavily on music, sequential movement, and pattern development to promote mathematical development. We incorporate lateral movement, tracking, and letter recognition to aid in reading readiness. We use both gross motor skills (running, jumping, pushing, pulling, throwing) that promote future athletic success and fine motor skills (extending and manipulating hands, fingers, feet, and toes) that promote future artistic success. We teach safety using various falling techniques and elementary cause-effect relationships.
Our 1-hour field trip program is divided as follows:
• 10-15 minutes of introduction and warm-up
• 10 minutes of circuit time – participants move around our 1600 sq. ft. floor in a circular pattern, overcoming obstacles that are in their way.
• 10 minutes of Tumble Trak (our 40’ trampoline) and Balance Beam
• 10 minutes at the foam Pit
• A 10 minutes creative game called “Crocodile Canyon” where participants climb across our Gymnastics Ladders and swing across the Rings to arrive in a “safety zone”
• 5-10 minutes for wrap-up and stamps.
We will provide 1 instructor. For groups of 11 or more, we invite your instructors to assist with the group.